Established by joint venture of two successful Dutch companies, we keep delivering value to our clients, by listening to their needs and advising them on best solutions.
- You care about software and the way you craft it
- You think Code Review, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery are good and you’d be interested in doing these practices
- You believe that teaching others helps you grow professionally You believe that sacrificing quality means slower delivery
- You want to work for company that supports your ideas and initiative
WE WORK ON:
Modern web and mobile applications for a variety of international clients from a diversified range of business domains: government & ministries, insurance companies, railways, publishers, breweries, traffic…
Continuous Integration with Automated Testing
- Challenging projects utilizing cutting edge technologies
- Continuous knowledge improvement through various trainings and experience of roughly 200 colleagues in the enterprise that Nul Tien is part of.
- Flexible working hours, make your own schedule and choice of working place (home or office)
- Competitive salary and benefits: paid lunch, private health insurance, employee referral bonuses, teambuilding events, in-office language classes…
- Dynamic, enjoyable and ergonomic work environment (e.g. height adjustable standing desks)
- Possibility for international travel